28.2.2011

It's been a really long time i never log in and post something in where nobody will see...

I dont really know what is a blog for actually.
but for me, i just feel like writing something which i dont wanna forget, take down the life path, or it maybe an outlet for me to release my unhappiness.

28th of February 2011, it is going to be 4am.
I am drinking beers... i am going to sleep til afternoon tomorrow as i have no class in college.

I am going to be 24 years old after my birthday in 2011.
I am still a college student persuading my degree and i am going to be graduated when i am 25.
I am going to be an OLD FRESH graduate AGAIN.

It is funny, isn't it? I dont mind being laughed. I know my life will be very different wif anyone! I decided to persuade what i want when i am young! I promise, i will never be regret on my choice. I study, therefore i can DANCE! So?? I am not playing, i really study. It is because i am given a chance to dance, showing out a result on studies is necessary.
And now, i am really enjoying in my dance life. It is great, really great as i am always doing my best to improve to the better level, eventhough i cant walk in the future.

I have a girlfriend now. She is sweet and cute, very adorable to me.
But i am really scared of love, honestly i am.
Therefore, it is not about who i am with. It is that i am having the fear of being betrayed.
I wish that i am meeting the right person.

Sometimes have you ever feel that...
you grew old in a sudden?

I do... and i am really getting older...

Comments

  1. girlfriend is who?!! congrats weihhh! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lanci la now, no wonder din come find me yum cha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no lanci la.
    u more lanci lo.
    u are successful working adult...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment