Come Back

I just realize i left this blog for so long.
Of course I'm not really a blogger. but since it still exists, so i decided to post something, and i will try to be active again. XD


I decided to come back sometimes because i realize that Social Media nowadays is getting different.
Thing is simple, you have many followers, and you are influential, and whatever shit you post is beautiful, correct, best, and bla bla bla... Less-influential people will be abandoned even though they speak something great.


Some people love many likes and good comments. Some people just want to share the love. Some people miss-use. Some people use for business. Some people commercialize. Some people just follow. There is no right or wrong.


I just feel that this come back allows me to speak. The freedom to speak. It is better to speak out although without anyone realize, than speaking out and people misunderstand or judge me.


It is great to read previous post and realize what a life i lived in last time. So come back here is going to be good for me =)
Share the love & peace.

Comments